Don’t gimme much sugar baby!!


/home/wpcom/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/856/7950981/files/2015/01/img_7477.jpg
Usually I don’t eat sweets or sugar but this holiday I did my biggest mistake by eating cakes, cupcakes, chocolate, etc and the moment I started, I was craving for more. It was fun but everything’s good in moderation. I didn’t do any moderation.

After consuming too much sugar “Sugar Overdose”, I’m suffering from: Migraine; Skin itch; Earaches; Diarrhea and Bloating.

Ⓘ ⓕⓔⓔⓛ ⓈⒽⒾⓉ!!