Skip to content
- Social media is a force for empowering entrepreneurs through branding and marketing, say 86% of those polled in a study by the Dubai School of Government (DSG).
- 84% said students would benefit from social media to develop entrepreneurial skills.
- 81% agree that having national social media policies would facilitate better use of social media in the workplace.
- Social media can help youth enter the workforce through job matching (70%), and up-skilling (84%).
- Social media influences the workplace by triggering more customer satisfaction (85%), increasing trust between co-workers (78%), and boosting intra-agency collaboration.