Crisp white shirt from: Kappahl
I spent my weekend walking in the city not believing that I am living in this city.
I moved to stockholm in January 2015 and time just flew.
I have been suffering from the hay-fever symptoms for over 3 months. The pollen is killing me! My eyes are itchy, my nose is blocked and I can’t breath well.
The antihistamine aren’t working anymore but as I can’t take this no more, I decided to enjoy the sunny weekend no matter what.
I went for FIKA with my friend then hopped into town for some errands and today I had some Lebanese food, wine and shisha under the sun with my boyfriend.
Tomorrow I will be back to work but soon gonna celebrate my birthday with my beloved ones.
Hope you had a lovely weekend too! LOVE
Usually simplicity is the best way to go. Sometimes I don’t feel like wearing things that don’t make me feel my best and black is always a goal to feel good.
Black is the color of mystery and danger, yet, it may feel cozy. It can be layered endlessly.
This was my look for yesterday. I don’t think I’ve ever worn this much black as I’ve had lately, haha!
Anyway, soon I will be celebrating my birthday with my closest friends who have been as family to me in Sweden.
Talk again soon, hugs ❤
It is sometimes hard to wake up in the morning when everything goes wrong at the same time.
Lately a friend of mine asked me, from where I get my motivation!
I think after many years of living alone, trying to observe and learn from everyone and everything around me, I developed some ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people. I try everyday to find some strength and self motivation to go to work, finish a task, or even go to gym when it is challenging.
So how actually can you motivate yourself?!
Here are some tips I believe that they can be effective to build self motivation:
- Being a woman can be an advantage, so don’t think you can’t do it, actually because I’m a woman I believe that I can do many things better.
- Ask for help and don’t battle through issues alone not to end up exhausted in the process.
- I surround myself with inspiring people who I can learn from them and get motivation.
- Learn, Learn, Learn. I love my curiosity which makes me eager to learn new things. I believe I don’t have to know everything, still I like to search or ask for more info about things I’m passionate about to learn more.
- I started to work around the age of 16 and that taught me to push the doors until they open. Plus proving people wrong is sometimes a good goal to have, and till now I proved I can do it.
- Identify a need then try to fulfill it. I also try to follow my gut instinct. And in the end you have to take a risk to make a difference.
The best way to achieve a goal is to commit to it no matter what it takes!
Wishing Y’all A Happy Weekend! XOXO