Finally I’m going home. I’m going to Cairo to see my family and besties after a very long time.
I’m a bit panicked and stressed because of punch of bad news which I will have to fix in a very short time, but I will try to relax for few days under the sun. I keep my fingers crossed.
Hope your Monday is much better than mine 😉 XOXO
Last week, oh, days were long and very productive filled with photoshoots with my boyfriend, full days at the office, cycling classes and a birthday dinner for Kajsa.
Since we don’t have a car, I have to bring everything I need when I leave the house in the morning, so my bags are usually filled with strange things from training clothes to snacks and my precious laptop. I usually I have more than one bag Lol!
Finally I managed to visit Uppsala and it was a sunny day.Uppsala is really a perfect destination for a short visit. The plan was not to have a plan and just walk around the city. We visited the 13th century Uppsala Cathedral for Gothic architecture, ate ice cream, had lunch and just enjoyed a sunny day!
Where should we go this weekend? Any suggestions?
Love from Sweden! XOXO
Christmas Ride with Kajsa Ålund
True magic means for me adding some festive touches to home which make the days all more cheery and memorable all winter long.
Poinsettias still my one most favorite Christmas flowers. For many years now this cheery plant has been brightening up my home.
My day started with a Christmas ride at Urban Ride in Stockholm, then I went with my boyfriend to get a big Xmas brunch at Urban Deli in Södermalm, and we bought some food. Now our home is full of yummy food for my tummy.
Back to home, I wanted to try baking and have a healthy little Christmas. If you love chocolate then you’ll love this recipe.
A delicious healthy treat for dessert or a breakfast.
Here is the recipe. Hope you will try it and enjoy it!
Servings: 12 muffins
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed to liquid
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp strongly brewed coffee
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil muffin pans or line with paper liners.
- Use a whisk to combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Use whisk to combine all wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl and whisk until ingredients emulsify and become uniform. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan until cups are 2/3 of the way full. If using chocolate chips, drop a couple on top of the muffin batter.
- Cook muffins for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center cleanly.