PHOTOS BY: ESSAMODII
Shirt: Ginatricot | Jeans: H&M | Shoes & Bag: &Other Stories | Jacket: NELLY.COM
Pink is still my sweetest star. I shower my wardrobe with it from time to another with every shade possible and then mix it with nude, black or denim to feel extra pretty.
Science says that looking at colors can relax you. For example, red shades tend to trigger your stress response, making you more anxious, while pink promotes balance of your energies and calm you down.
Our daily life is so busy with hectic schedules, to-do lists which never see an ending, that make us so easy to be stressed out.
When it comes to stress days, music has the ability to quickly shift my mood.
Listening to music is a relatively inexpensive and a quick-acting solution that is always available to save my life.
Also exercise is one of the best ways to reduce my stress. You may not know yet, but I love going for a ride on my bicycle weather indoors or outdoors.
When I’m stressed out, cycling does help. It clears my head, slows down my racing thoughts and improves my mood.
Tomorrow is a new day, it will be full of work meetings, cycling and meeting my beloved friends.
But for now I wish you all an amazing night. XOXO
It is sometimes hard to wake up in the morning when everything goes wrong at the same time.
Lately a friend of mine asked me, from where I get my motivation!
I think after many years of living alone, trying to observe and learn from everyone and everything around me, I developed some ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people. I try everyday to find some strength and self motivation to go to work, finish a task, or even go to gym when it is challenging.
So how actually can you motivate yourself?!
Here are some tips I believe that they can be effective to build self motivation:
- Being a woman can be an advantage, so don’t think you can’t do it, actually because I’m a woman I believe that I can do many things better.
- Ask for help and don’t battle through issues alone not to end up exhausted in the process.
- I surround myself with inspiring people who I can learn from them and get motivation.
- Learn, Learn, Learn. I love my curiosity which makes me eager to learn new things. I believe I don’t have to know everything, still I like to search or ask for more info about things I’m passionate about to learn more.
- I started to work around the age of 16 and that taught me to push the doors until they open. Plus proving people wrong is sometimes a good goal to have, and till now I proved I can do it.
- Identify a need then try to fulfill it. I also try to follow my gut instinct. And in the end you have to take a risk to make a difference.
The best way to achieve a goal is to commit to it no matter what it takes!
Wishing Y’all A Happy Weekend! XOXO
Today morning, It felt like winter already in Stockholm with early snowfall.
Been lazy and tired since I wake up and I had a headache can kill a small elephant, but guess it’s because of my early mornings and some stressful days.
After my office hours I went for some training and I’m already sore in my body but I booked a workout for tomorrow.
Lolllll they say the best way to get rid of the pain is to workout/move around even more. So I’m gonna join the “Ride + Abs + Ass” workout at Urban Ride. Could barely walk haha!
Time for me to make it comfy in bed and fall asleep while a tv serie is on, talk tomorrow ❤